When you partner with Chisholm Trail’s trusted and professional pool service team, you get to have the hassle-free pool maintenance others only dream about. We look forward to making sure your pool dreams are a reality. Let us take the burden and hassle out of your pool maintenance routine. We can create an individual, customized service plan that meets your specific needs and budget.
CALL NOW: (817) 934-7665 (POOL)
Kevin and Audrey Seaton, Owners & Operators
Rainbow, TX 76077
Email: [email protected]
Providing Pool Service in Somervell, Johnson, and Hood Counties and the surrounding areas.
We will care for our your pool needs, from the big remodel jobs to the weekly cleaning and maintenance needs. Put your pool care headache behind you with the professional swimming pool service at ASP Chisholm Trail. We will put the splash back into your backyard.
- Superior Customer Service;
- Knowledgeable and Courteous Staff;
- Budget-Friendly, Flat-Rate Monthly Pricing;
- One FREE month of weekly service with a 12-month service commitment.
- If you aren’t satisfied, then neither are we.
Each weekly visit by ASP includes:
- Check water level.
- Check pool water chemistry and record chemical readings.
- Add chemicals as needed.
- Empty skimmer baskets, pool pump basket, and automatic pool cleaner debris bag.
- Skim pool water surface for leaves and debris with a pool net.
- Brush tile or vinyl at water surface around the entire pool; brush pool steps and benches.
- Check filter pressure for appropriate reading.
- Vacuum pool, when needed.
- Other items as needed unique to customer pool features (e.g., cleaning fountain).
- Record activities in PoolOps®, our digital platform, which will email the time we serviced your pool that day, your pool’s chemical readings, the chemicals we added, and a picture of your clean swimming pool.
Need Financing? Learn about your options.